Sunday, November 23, 2008

Wow

The last post was before the election so it's been awhile. Tonight I just wanted to be sappy, but I gotta hurry because he really wants me to get off the computer and spend time with him. When I wrote about being grateful for things when my husband read it he said I didn't include him. It's not because I am not grateful for him it's because I don't like to put certain things out there. I don't know if that makes sense or not, but here goes a little bit of that. I do appreciate him so much, he is wonderful. Thursday, I went to the midnight movie of Twilight, shout out to my cute friends who made me laugh my butt off the entire time, the verdict on the movie is still out for me but the night was so much fun and I am glad I got to go with such fun girls. Anyway, back to the husband. Not only did he offer to take me when it was coming out on our anniversary but he was all about watching the kids, he always is great about this, which I love. The next morning I was so tired, he got up with my kids, got them ready and off to school and took my three year old with him so that I could sleep. He is so wonderful and thoughtful. Even though he didn't get all that he wanted out of the deal, he still is amazing. I don't do what I feel about him justice with my words so I think I am stopping there, but I just wanted to make it public that I do love him and am very grateful to him.

No comments: