Monday, December 22, 2008

SNOW

I got my wish. It has been snowing like mad, now if I could get feeling better we can enjoy sledding on the hill. My kids put on their snow clothes today after I am pretty sure I said no but they did it anyway, and after I said no I thought oh never mind if they go outside I can have some peace and quiet for a minute. This no TV until Christmas thing is more a punishment for me, but I think its working. They seem to be getting along better. I have caught them several times sitting on the couch reading to each other under a blanket, no kidding. I don't think I have done anything right there, but someone is doing a great job. They are still fighting though the evidence is in the gash on Braden's back courtesy of an upset Kaylee with a pen, just pointing out the little ray of sunshine. Didn't I say I wanted the school break? I am still looking for fun though. I got cord charts last night and my guitar tuned so I played a cord and realized I need to cut my fingernails to play.

No comments: