Thursday, September 22, 2011

I need professional help...

I am so over whelmed by all of the stuff in my house.  Really, I look around and think 'I'll stash that here for a minute until I decide what to do with it'.  According to every magazine article I have ever read that is WRONG.  Only touch the paper once right?  Well my system is so non existent not working.  Help, I don't think I can do this on my own.  However, in my defense, we have been trying to sell our house and I am living in transition.  I don't want to come up with a system that will not work in our new location.  And I have packed away half of the stuff we own to take away some of the clutter.
I want to start some amazing creative project to make it all better.  I go to look for supplies to start...it's in the storage shed...  So that's no good.  Then I get a call that someone needs to look at the house and I scramble to think where in the world I can hide the mess.  FAIL!
So, I scour organizing magazines, pictures on Pintrest, blogs...and weep dream of the day when my life will return to a normal pattern.  I imagine me sitting in a large mostly empty room with a few empty boxes and before me all the tools to complete an amazingly organized space to rival a picture in one of those magazines.   But really, I probably just need a professional organizer to help me get through my crazy scrambled un-focused mind.  What's her number and how much does she charge?

3 comments:

SavvyNess said...

Why can't I find you on pinterest? Do you have a secret pinterest identity, so no one will know how much time you spend on there? Actually, that's not a bad idea...hmmmmm.

Jaime said...

Because I just browse due to the fact that I forgot my password. Asked again under my business name and now I can't recover my FB password. If only I could just sign in without having to do it through FB, I'd be fine. :)

Kim said...

I feel the same way... I need some organization to help clear all the paper clutter. My counter top always seems to be the dumping spot. Drives me crazy!