Friday, August 29, 2008

Yesterday I spent a little time on a post about all the time I wasted on the computer and got nothing else accomplished. Well, I went to post and it went haywire and I had already wasted enough time that I just let it go where all those dead emails went.



Today is all about innovation.

My attempts at pictures failed so, I'll just do without. If you are my neighbor you are probably wondering about all the cans in my driveway. It turns out, I too, was wondering the same thing. I have looked into the mystery and found out this: Braden, my innovative son, loves anything motored. He is always making motor sounds while driving trucks on the floor or while riding his bike. Well my friends, he found a way to save his voice. It seems if you run over a can with your bicycle it sounds like a motorcycle. Who knew! and how they came to this conclusion I'll never know.

My children are claiming, now that they have to pick all the cans up, that they were just helping dad smash them all. I don't know if they think this will get them out of picking them up or keep them out of trouble. I found it amusing.



On a political note. Yeah for McCain for picking a fabulous running mate, maybe now I can vote for you.

A day late

No comments: