Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Bucket list

This post stemmed from another that went in several directions, so in an effort to simplify I am posting separate.
Things I have always wanted to do, some I have and some I have yet to do.
  • I took a stained glass class, it was fun, my final project was never finished and the pieces of it were smashed when my friend was in a car accident bringing it to me. I guess that was not meant to be.
  • I want to take a photography class and get into changing the settings ( I could make it a business =) seems like everyone is doing it these days)
  • I want to learn to play the guitar, maybe I'll write some songs. I could move my family to Nashville or New York and try to make it big in the music industry. OK maybe not but it would be fun to play the guitar.
  • I want to travel to Hawaii, Ireland, and Europe. My dad served his mission in Australia and my Great grandpa served in New Zealand so I would like to visit those countries as well.
  • Take gourmet cooking classes or make fabulous desserts for a bakery or upscale restaurant.
  • Chocolate sculpture.
  • I want to build cabinets.
  • I want to physically help build my own house.
  • I want to become an electrician.
  • I want to work for a great and talented interior designer. I don't think I am cut out to have a business because I don't like the running of the business but the doing things.
  • I want to live somewhere other than Utah. (or Idaho)

I am sure there are other things I would like to do and I am sure things change. What are some things you would like to do? (shamelessly trying to find out if I am talking to myself on this blog) Post your answers (I may make you some cookies or something (don't count on it but if it gets you to post ok)).

No comments: