Sunday, October 12, 2008

It has been a fantastic weekend. My daughter was baptized and I was able to spend some time with my family.

I am so proud of my daughter. Her baptism was something special and I am so proud of her choices, she told me she felt clean. It was a wonderful day and experience. I hope she will always remember the day and how she felt and reflect on it often.

My sister and her boyfriend came for the occasion. I can't say how grateful I am to her for making the trip it really meant a lot to me and to my daughter. She braved the snow storm. It was so fun hanging out with them and meeting her boyfriend. We laughed pretty hard and had a good time. I only wish she lived closer and I could spend more time with her more often. I have missed her as we haven't seen each other in awhile. Hopefully we'll get together again soon.

No comments: